RSS
Powered by Blogger.
This is a blog to discuss High School, College and Professional Football. I live in the Southeast part of the United States and football is king here!! I attend football games regularly, played football and have coached football. I view myself as a great fan of the sport of football. I will be discussing my views on various teams, players and situations in the sport of football.

Arizona Wildcats' Upset Ducks

Upset of the Oregon Ducks by the Arizona Wildcats


The final score to the contest last night was 31 to 24 with Arizona the victor. This upset came as no surprise to me because defense wins championships. Overall, Arizona's defense was stout enough to hold the Ducks to 24 points which is not an easy task to accomplish for most teams. If Arizona's offense eliminated some of their turn overs, the game would not have been as close. Due to these turn overs early in the game, Arizona's offense allowed the Ducks to stay in the game. Fortunately, Arizona righted their ship and the offense performed better in the second half. All and all, this was a great contest between two great PAC teams.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment