RSS
Powered by Blogger.
This is a blog to discuss High School, College and Professional Football. I live in the Southeast part of the United States and football is king here!! I attend football games regularly, played football and have coached football. I view myself as a great fan of the sport of football. I will be discussing my views on various teams, players and situations in the sport of football.

Atlanta Classic South Carolina State University verses North Carolina A&T Football Game

 
 
Last year the Atlanta Classic football teams and Bands were off the chain!! The Bands got down at halftime and the Football game went down to the wire with a victory for SCSU. Unlike last year, I was very disappointed in the Bands' halftime performances and the football game did not quite measure up to last year performance. The A&T football team defense could stop the SCSU offense and the score was very one sided (13 to 0 with a SCSU victory). Hopefully, next year will be better.
 
 
Disappointed Fan,
 
 
Michael Anderson

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment