RSS
Powered by Blogger.
This is a blog to discuss High School, College and Professional Football. I live in the Southeast part of the United States and football is king here!! I attend football games regularly, played football and have coached football. I view myself as a great fan of the sport of football. I will be discussing my views on various teams, players and situations in the sport of football.

Texas Style Slobber Knocker Archrival Game

#13 Ranked Nationally Desoto gets upset by their Archival Cedar Hill. This was a hard hitting, fast paced and high energy high school football game. The game was pretty close thru the 3rd Qtr but opened up in the 4th Qtr when Cedar Hill took Desoto behind the wood shed. #18 of Cedar Hill was awesome catching anything near him in the air. The final score was Cedar Hill 65 to Desoto 42.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment